If you have been a victim of Professional Negligence you may be looking for a suitable solicitor to act on your behalf.
I have put together some tips for selecting the best Professional Negligence Solicitor below:
• Referrals – Referrals from friends or family are one way of being relatively certain that the recommended Professional Negligence Solicitor is more than likely to be trustworthy and reliable.
• Online Reviews – You can browse online for the best Professional Negligence Solicitors. You don’t always have to choose a solicitor firm that is closest to you in location. Remote working means that you can choose a solicitor anywhere in England or Wales because you do not always need to attend appointments at a solicitor’s practice. You have the option to communicate in writing/e-mail, speak over the phone or arrange Zoom meetings.
• Law Society (Find a Solicitor) – You can search and find an approved Professional Negligence Solicitor on the Law Society Register.
• Experience and Knowledge – While choosing a Professional Negligence Solicitor, consider the solicitor’s experience and knowledge in handling cases in this area of law. You can ask the right questions to consider whether a particular solicitor is right for you, for example:
– Have you handled a case similar to this one previously?
– What sort of cases do you deal with the most?
– How regularly will I be updated?
– How much is the case likely to cost?
– Who can I contact with an enquiry if you are out of the office?
– Will you be assisted by a paralegal?
– Are you staying with the firm long-term?
• Ready for Trial – A Professional Negligence Solicitor should be confident to litigate a highly meritorious claim. In certain circumstances, settling claims with high prospects of success outside of the court system may be quicker however, you may not always get the outcome that you want.
AJames Solicitors comprise a team of experienced Professional Negligence Solicitors. Visit AJames Solicitors website for more information, or contact them on: 0161 791 6666/07729461166 for any legal queries, or send a message with your enquiry using the link below and a member of the team will contact you: https://www.ajamessolicitors.com/contact
This disclaimer asserts that the information published in this article, the content of the information discussed or comments provided do not constitute legal advice, or other professional advice or services. The information contained in this article is for general information purposes only. No warranties or representations whether express or implied are given, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information contained in this article for any purpose and excludes any liabilities that may arise out of, or in connection with the use or misuse of the information. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. No lawyer-client relationship exists and you are required to seek your own independent legal advice.